Monday, February 29, 2016

Daily digest for Shivangi Reviews, on March 1, 2016

Aditinona posted: "Mumbai, 25th February, 2016: Come month end; get ready to avail the best discounts on grocery, home care and personal care products at all leading hypermarkets in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru. India's leading 'online' couponing platform, CouponDunia, will "
Aditinona posted: "On the occasion of  Diamond jubilee celebrations of pracheen Kala Kendra, the Kendra collaborated with the Lok Kala manch  and organized a special musical concert featuring jugalbandi of Pt. salil Bhatt (Satvik Veena) and Mathias Muller from Germany (Guit"
Shivangi Reviews posted: "  Let me just say it right away - Potbelly has some seriously good grub. I love eating out but I never go to the same restaurant twice, why should I there are over 10,000 restaurants in the city! Potbelly is the kind of place I would happily go "

No comments:

Post a Comment