Friday, November 20, 2015

Daily digest for November 21, 2015

India Food Club posted: " The Noodle House is fun and has some really delicious Asian food. The flavours are outstanding and the food is extremely fragrant. The Nasi Goreng is one of the finest I've ever had and I've eaten Nasi Goreng in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. T"
aditinona posted: " This one is a sure shot hit at my place, Its my son's favourite and almost an every weekend affair. Ingredients: 250gm boneless chicken shredded into thin strips 1 table spoon ginger garlic paste 2 cloves garlics chopped 1 table spoon chilly garlic"
India Food Club posted: "I don't like sweet breakfast options so I came up with this recipe today that everyone loved. Ingredients   For the pancakes: Eggs - 4 All purpose flour - 2 cups Butter - 2 sticks Baking Powder - a pinch Salt to taste Cheese - 150 gms Full fat mil"

No comments:

Post a Comment