There are many many things to love about Diwali. I like the beautiful phuljharis and the air-writing we used to do with them as kids, I love the delicious sweets and dried fruits we get as presents and most of all i love buying presents for my loved ones.
Diwali is such a joyous time spent with family that I always want to make it more special and meaningful by giving them what they really love and the added advantage of that is that I get immense satisfaction when I get them something they really want. Watching their reaction when they receive the present is a present in itself. It is amazing.
Diwali Mobile Offer
This Diwali I am picking an Asus ZenFone for a very special person in my life - my sister's daughter. Though she is still really young she has a lot of interest in photography and keep borrowing my phone to click beautiful pictures. By giving her a phone of her own I want her to enjoy taking pictures and cherish her own library. This phone has 13 MP and a real tone flash and I am sure she will love it when she gets it. So, this Diwali put a smile on your family's face by giving them they are bound to LOVE.
THE GOOD PART: Since my website always gives you great tips, here is something special for Diwali too. If you gift an Asus mobile this Diwali, the chances are you'll win a gift for yourself too! Isn't that wonderful? #HarPalHappiness