Monday, January 18, 2016

Weight Loss Journey: Day 7

Shivangi Reviews posted: "It's been a week since I've been on this journey and I was really looking forward to weighing myself this morning to see a positive result. Guess what? No change. That is really disappointing and makes me feel I'm still not doing enough. I guess I'll have"


aditinona posted: "The capital's newest culinary café and bar hosted a slurpy culinary affair in association with the CG Foods, the makers of the popular instant noodles, Wai Wai. The chefs at Junglee Billee showcased the Wai Wai's versatility and taste edge by dishing out "
aditinona | January 18, 2016 at 1:45 pm | Tags: Foodies Meet, Fusion Food, Junglee Billee, Wai Wai Noodles | Categories: Restaurant Review | URL: http://wp.me/p46Qlj-1rt


Shivangi Reviews posted: "Tried to go running on the beach but changed my mind and decided to go biking.      Dubai Marina has the nicest biking track. I reached at around 9:30 am. It was quite sunny. I biked for about an hour an a half. I wanted to ride for a"

No comments:

Post a Comment