So my morning started with a cup of tea made in cream! Not milk, CREAM! I can't read German and my German organic grocer who usually never has cream gave me 1 litre cream bottles this week and the sad part is that these bottles look exactly like my milk bottles. What a tragedy!
 
 I mean I went to Starbucks and only had a glass of skimmed milk & for what? 
I'm gonna have to work doubly hard today to make sure I can burn those cream calories. Yesterday was simple. I was fasting so I didn't have to worry too much about my food. 
 
I ate some paneer that I made from scratch for breakfast. I'll put the recipe up on my YouTube channel so you guys can watch and learn. My YouTube channel is: YouTube.com/TheShivangiSinha.
I went to a long walk on the beach but it was really sunny which is why I have decided to go on my walks early. It's already 8:30 am and I'm gonn be leaving soon. 
Keep checking my old posts because I will update them with my "diet chart". Find me on Twitter and Instagram: ShivangiReviews.
Wish me luck! :)