Saturday, November 21, 2015

Daily digest for November 22, 2015

WordPress.com
India Food Club posted: "I've never made a crepe in my life and I haven't even read it's recipe anywhere but to me it looks a lot like a thin pancake so that's what I'm sharing the recipe for. My niece Allisah loves crepes from Sladicious in Dubai and she asked me to make a cre"
Shivangi Reviews posted: "Central Delhi is quickly becoming the place to party. With a host of happening restaurants opening in Connaught Place, it isn't that old boring place anymore. Informal @ Tolstoy Lane Informal has hosted cult performers like Bohemia who is known to set t"
Shivangi Reviews posted: "There were many places in the city that used to rock the scene when it came to hosting fun weekends for its patrons, however, a lot has changed since Connaught Place got its very own ultra posh Resto Bars. When it comes to twilight snacks and beverages, t"

No comments:

Post a Comment