This isn't my first post on the Asus Zenfone 2, I have had a wonderful experience with the phone and I have loved using it so much. It has so many features that I love so much. The Zenfone 2 has so many features that are better than any other much more expensive phone in the market.
 
Zenfone 2 is not just a good looking phone but it also is packed with wonderful features. its edges are incredibly-slim at just 3.9mm, it can't get any slimmer! The iconic ASUS concentric-circle design both on the front and back key has a very sophisticated look that I dig.
 
Asus is hosting a contest looking for the best cover design for the ZenFone and you can also submit an entry in the contest, the entry can be fun quirky- a photo you've taken or a design you've created but it must be fashion forward and represent your fashion aesthetic! You can see some of Asus' favourites here, click here.
 
Here I have created a look book inspired by Zenfone 2 case cover:
SHIVANGI REVIEWS 2
 
I feel that simple is elegant. My blog is extremely colourful and bright. The design I have created for the Zenfone cover I am really proud of. It is an orange and black print inspired by my fave top with streaks of white and pink. 
SHIVANGI REVIEWS 1
 
This fashionable colour mix look with a short skirt and gold accessories goes well with the Printed Case that I've created.